April 1, 2014

Essie Polish F.T.W.


Earlier this year, my beloved Seattle Seahawks took down the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.  Sure, our team is incredible.  However, the truth of the matter is, my nail polish is what led us to victory.  The glossy, inky blue hue I carefully brushed across my nails weekly was worn symbolically to support my boys in college navy, action green, and grey.  It was the only color I'd wear during the latter half of the N.F.L. season.

I'm kidding!  That said, I'd be lying if I didn't get a tad bit superstitious during the football season.  (Hey, according to Coors: "It's only weird if it doesn't work."  Ha!)

Essie's "After School Boy Blazer" is a beautiful deep shade that appears almost black once applied.  Enjoy the eye candy:

[Hand Models]

[Love!]

This polish applies very easily; two coats was more than enough to achieve the color you see above.  When combined with O.P.I.'s base coat and the infamous Seche Vite top coat, it had excellent staying power.

Do you have a favorite football team?  Are you superstitious?

xoxo

P. S.  Don't forget to read my previous post, the T.M.I. Tag!  Feel free to link yours in the comment section!

P. P. S.  Go, Hawks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails