April 7, 2014

Buxom's Full On Diamond Lip Polish


I'm not going to lie.  I have considered lip injections.  Duck face?  I've done it.  In fact, I've got a case of semi-duck face in the photograph below!  Ha!

Fortunately, thanks in part to Buxom's Full On Diamond Lip Polish, I have yet to have needles poked into my pout.  My lastest obsession is the shade, "April".  It's pink, sheer, extremely shiny, and full of brilliant diamond sparkles.  The formula is smooth, soothing, and slightly minty.  The slightly sticky texture ensures long-lasting staying power.

[Buxom's "April"]

Price: $19.00

Note:  I am very frugal in general.  However, I will splurge on this gloss because it's worth it!  It lasts forever!

[Swatch - Gloss Only]

As you can see, my lips appears fuller and healthier when I've got this gloss slathered across my pout.  I love wearing this alone or layered over pink lipstick.

What is your favorite lip gloss?

xoxo

P. S.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails