April 1, 2011

Help NYX Cosmetics...

...

NYX Cosmetics, one of my favorite cosmetic companies, has just given me another reason to heart them:


Purchasing Make-up = Helping Others?  Heck yes!

This special event runs from 12:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. (PST) on April 8, 2011.  Mark your calendars, my fellow beauty addicts!

Low on funds?  Spread the word via Blogger, YouTube, Twitter, e-mail, etc.

Not into social media?  Thoughts and prayers are just as nice.  :)

Signature

My Jewelry Store: EightSeventeen Jewelry
Ask Me Questions Anonymously: http://www.formspring.me/KateGene

2 comments:

kristinleigh said...

This is GREAT! Thanks for posting this, girl!

xx

Kate Gene said...

kristinleigh - I thought so, too! I am really happy to see NYX stepping up to the plate! I have a forever growing list of things I'd like to purchase from them. Now seems like a great time to finally place an order!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails